I’m a software engineer working within the automation space, delivering software that enhances day-to-day processes.
I identify bottlenecks in business processes that could be widened with simple, high-quality software.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to extract text inside an image without writing any code.In the modern-day battle to transfer our information from paper to the digital realm, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) has become … Read more
- Clean up your .NET with the Dispose PatternIn the managed-code world of .NET, we can be sometimes spoiled by the seamless intervention of Garbage Collection which quite … Read more
- Tracking Customer Usage in Your Software – Getting StartedYou're thinking of changing a feature or adding a new one to your app, but you don't know how important … Read more
- Continuous Integration Should NEVER be rushedContinuous integration is a wonderful thing. The historical process of moving code around from person to person in various different … Read more
- How to Make an IoT Network-Uptime AlarmFor those of who manage multiple network-attached devices, website or servers, it's important to know when they are down as … Read more
- The New Golden Age of .NET is Upon Us.One framework to rule them all. Is it a good thing? Is it dangerous, or is it the best thing … Read more
- There are no Stupid Questions, Just Insecure DevelopersLetting people know you don't know something isn't easy but it's better in the long run.
- S.O.L.I.D. Windows FormsApplying the hip, modern SOLID principles to an old-timer of a UI framework.