- Hot Reload in Server-Side Blazor
At the time of writing this post, without third-party plug-ins, server-side Blazor doesn’t have native support for hot-reload. I was […]
- Restricting Access To MVC Views
There are so many different mechanisms for authentication and for claims verification in .NET for MVC applications with ASP.NET Identity, […]
- ‘SQLizing’ Excel Spreadsheets with ThinkAutomation.
I Have the Power! (To Query) In a business-administrative context, we often refer to spreadsheets as databases. It could be […]
- Writing code for an audience
It seems like the most unnatural thing for many programmers; this notion of ‘live coding.’ The very idea that we […]
- How to extract text inside an image without writing any code.
In the modern-day battle to transfer our information from paper to the digital realm, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) has become […]
- Clean up your .NET with the Dispose Pattern
In the managed-code world of .NET, we can be sometimes spoiled by the seamless intervention of Garbage Collection which quite […]
- Tracking Customer Usage in Your Software – Getting Started
You’re thinking of changing a feature or adding a new one to your app, but you don’t know how important […]
- Continuous Integration Should NEVER be rushed
Continuous integration is a wonderful thing. The historical process of moving code around from person to person in various different […]