- How To Receive and Parse Emails from SendGrid in .NET
SendGrid is offering a robust event webhook in the form of Inbound Email Parse, an API feature that allows you […]
- .NET TCPListener: Accepting Multiple Client Connections
TCP. It’s a key component of the foundation of the internet. We take it for granted every day while we’re […]
- VB.NET Lambda Expressions for C# Developers
I’m a C# developer primarily. Wherever I can use it, my day-to-day language for getting stuff done is C#. The […]
- Walking the Path to Cleaner Code with NDepend.
As developers, we are constantly surrounded by rules. Rules for code-style, rules for better performance, rules for good design, but […]
- Azure Websocket Timeouts on Long-Living Connections
I’ve been recently working on a gateway service hosted in Azure that is primarily a TCP server. One of the […]
- Hashing and Salting Passwords in C#
UPDATE: This example previously used a SHA256 algorithm to hash and Math.Random to generate a salt, it has been correctly […]
- String and string in C#. What’s the Difference?
It can be a little confusing if you are very new to the language. Why do we have a keyword […]
- The Power of Extension Methods
Changing code. It’s a minefield. If you’re attempting to abide by the laws of the Open Closed Principle, we want […]